Resource Group are delighted to be working alongside our confidential client to recruit a Quality Inspector to be based in Switzerland.
Our client provides a dynamic environment, and requires a committed, team spirited individual, who is forthcoming with new ideas.
As a Quality Inspector you should have an excellent level of communication with both internal and external bodies, be keen to assume responsibility and with a good level of assertiveness. A level-headed personality is a must, as is perseverance to ensure that you can keep an overview of every situation, even during hectic times. Experience in Helicopters a distinct advantage.
- EN 9102 and Conformity Inspections of individual parts and assemblies
- Testing of the material certificates (for example, EN 10204), as well as test certificates of supplementary tests for special processes
- Complete completion of supplier complaints (German & English) with the 8D methodology
- Active tracking of internal error messages
- Ensuring that administrative tasks in the incoming goods inspection are also carried out in a timely manner, e.g. Determine process characteristics Implementation of external incoming goods inspections at suppliers
- Ensure that the test equipment is calibrated according to ISO 17025 and according to the defined recalibration intervals
- Completed Teaching (metal, plastic, electrical) Technical Training
- Over 5 years of industry experience in QM EASA Part-145, EASA Part-21 G and EN 10204, EN 9102 knowledge an NDT design according to DIN EN 4179 for the UT, RT, PT, TT procedures is an advantage
- Advantage of knowledge of electrics and electronics (avionics) components SAP Knowledge
- Preferably 2 years of professional experience in the aviation industry in the same position and task area ideally with NDT skills.
- Correspondence in German and English Entrepreneurship
In return, we are offering a challenging job in an entrepreneurial environment with room to grow in every dimension.
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Amelia Smith +44 (0) 1256 368 500, or alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.