Revenue Analyst Manager
Revenue Analyst Manager
On behalf of our reputable client, a leading flight management service provider, we are searching for a Revenue Analyst Manager to join the business in Malta on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a skilled Revenue Analyst who can understand and apply best practices from the perspective of effective modelling and data handling, airline metrics, building business cases and improving processes and procedures. You will be required to present data-driven recommendations and results of revenue initiatives to internal stakeholders and senior leadership, as well as, tracking relevant details, identifying and explaining assumptions / impactful factors whilst always understanding the bigger picture.
- Evaluate Business impact for pricing and inventory decisions including standard revenue management and analyses and cross-commercial considerations
- Analyse demand, seasonality, customer booking valuation and other inputs into revenue management system and other commercial processes
- Develop simplified riles and automatable algorithms for implementation of commercial and programmatic suggestions
- Create ad-hoc and automated reporting to provide insight into revenue results and performance tracking for internal customers
- Continuously improve accuracy of data, reporting and forecasting quality and processes
- Relevant Aviation experience of 3 – 5 years
- Degree in statistics, data science, actuarial science, operations research, computer science, applied maths or similar quantitative discipline
- Proven mastery of analytical tools and thinking including outcome focused data-driven projects
- Able to effectively synthesise and draw conclusions from complex data to present in an easily digestible manner
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Malta or are willing to relocate, then please contact Amelia Smith on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 for an initial confidential conversation or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Europe
- Business Services £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Europe
- Finance £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Europe
- Business Development £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Europe
- Aerospace Engineering £40,000 - £49,999 Permanent jobs in Europe