A320 First Officer - Macau
A320 First Officer
Applicants must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Possess a valid ICAO, FAA or EASA ATPL or CPL license.
- Holds A320 type rating.
- Minimum 1,000 hours total flight time.
- Minimum 500 hours on type.
- Housing allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Laundry allowance
- Per diem for lay-over flights
- Fly Incentive pay (when monthly block hours over 60 hours)
- Duty Incentive pay for each duty day
- Flight Sector Incentive pay for each flight sector
- Night Flying Allowance for late night scheduled flight duty originating from Macau
- Medical Insurance
- Personal Accident Insurance on 24-hr worldwide basis
- Income protection insurance
- Provident fund upon completion of each 4 years of service
- Annual leaves 21 working days per year
- 104 days-off per annum
- Free & Discounted tickets for self & family
- Interline tickets
- Annual Wage Supplement(13th month pay)
- One-time relocation payment will be given after release
- Optional flight scheme(accumulated days off)
- Optional commutings contract(9 weeks ON/3 weeks OFF)
All applications are confidential and only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.