Newly revised B737 Contract - Good commuting roster, lucrative package & popular base
6 days left
- Full Time
Being the No.1 Chinese Airlines on CAAC’s popularity and punctuality league tables, Xiamen Airlines is a fast growing regional Airlines based in the beautiful island city of Xiamen. Xiamen enjoys nice clean air and offers a relaxed and yet vibrant modern city atmosphere.
At the moment Xiamen Airlines flies to Vancouver, New York, Los Angeles, Seattle in North America; Amsterdam in Europe; Sydney and Melbourne in Australia. More international routes will be added with possible destinations in San Francisco, London, and Paris.
Xiamen Airlines just revised their job offer, apart from a contract offering up to $328,310 annual earning, Xiamen Airlines also has efficient screening process and high pass rate.
This contract offers:
1. Lucrative pay package, up to US$23,200 monthly service fee, with overtime on top.
2. 9 different working patterns including 30 days on 30 days off and a lot more
3. Generous housing, travel, and layover allowances, instructor and radio operator bonuses paid
4. Up to US$24,000 annual safety bonus, US$ 10,000 performance bonus and US$15,000 loyalty bonus after each renewed contract year
5. Free tickets and ID tickets for pilot and family members
6. Medical insurance and loss of license insurance
7. Educational benefit for up to two children
8. Base in Xiamen, a lovely subtropical coastal city in South China
1. Have current B737 Efis or NG type rating
2. Have logged at least 5000 total hours, 2000 jet hours and 500 PIC hours on type, last B737 flight within past 12 months
3. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. ICAO level 4 or above
5. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
6. Age 55 or below when starting contract
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.
Apply for Newly revised B737 Contract - Good commuting roster, lucrative package & popular base
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly