Safety Compliance and Continuing Airworthiness Manager (Maintenance)
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a National Flag Carrier to source a Safety Compliance and Continuing Airworthiness Manager (Maintenance) on a permanent basis for their Head Quarters based in Central Asia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the clients M&CA Audit Program, the management of the client’s certification with regards to their maintenance organisation and management of aircraft certification process.
Please be advised that the Closing date for this role is the 18th October 2017.
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Insurance
• Accommodation Provided
• Flights Provided
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• More than 10 years’ experience as Maintenance Engineer,
• More than 5 years’ experience in Maintenance management, or
• More than 3 years’ experience in Safety programme or QA (compliance) management.
• Safety Investigation, Auditing and Human Factors qualification and practical application,
• Managing QA/compliance programmes,
• Qualifications (formal training) in Internal Auditing in maintenance environment,
• Knowledge of international requirements with regard to Aviation Safety.
Due to Visa restrictions only candidates with a University degree will be shortlisted.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Safety Compliance and Continuing Airworthiness Manager (Maintenance)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly