We have been commissioned by a leading flight management service provider to source a Personal Assistant to the companies MD on a permanent basis for their facilities in Malta.
The successful candidate will work closely and report directly to the CEO & MD helping them to manage and prioritise their time by providing comprehensive, confidential and professional support in the day to day activities. This role will also involve the taking of minutes during meetings.
• Competitive Salary
• Fantastic Location
• Acting as first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls.
• Managing diaries ensuring diary management is coordinated to enable CEO and MD to be in the right place at the right time with the right paperwork ensuring they are fully prepared.
• organising meetings and appointments.
• Minute meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the CEO and MD.
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation.
• Organising events and conferences.
• Typing, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondence.
• Managing filing systems.
• Collating and filing expenses.
• Working on projects identified by the CEO or the MD.
• Prioritise workload and obtain deadlines from CEO and MD to ensure all tasks are dealt with in order of importance.
• Screen telephone calls and take accurate messages and ensure they are delivered within a reasonable time scale.
• Schedule on behalf of the CEO and MD meetings where and when necessary.
• Respond to email as much as possible.
• Maintaining and updating mailing database.
• Ensure guests meeting with CEO and MD are well taken care of.
• Provide a service that is in line with the CEO and MD work habits and preferences.
• To carry out any other duties as may be reasonably expected in accordance with the position.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Willing to travel.
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a related field.
• Minimum Diploma level of education in Business Administration.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly