Commercial Processing Administrator
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a leading Aircraft maintenance organization to source a Commercial Processing Administrator on a permanent basis for their facility based in Farnborough Airport.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
• Assist with collation and correction of data for Invoice processing and generation
• Processing supplier invoices and chasing suppliers for payment.
• Warranty parts and hrs claiming and processing
• Labor man hours tracking and processing
• Raising of estimates and generating quotations
• General and technical administration
• Research and project work
• Customer liaison
• Generating and processing of Contract Change orders
The successful candidate will require:
• The ideal candidate will have some experience in a workshop or engineering background, processing invoicing and billing in this regard.
• Experience of working within an aviation environment is not essential.
• Ability to use MS word/Excel is preferable, additional training will be provided on our specific software and procedures to the successful candidate.
• This is an excellent opportunity to join a PLC company that is in a growing phase.
Salary: Dependent of experience
Hours: Full-time 40 hour week, Monday to Friday (between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm)
Benefits: Full Company benefits apply and the usual 28 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays.
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call 01483 332000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the UK will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.