B1.3 / B1.4 Licensed Mechanic
5 days left
- Full Time
B1.3 / B1.4 AC Mechanic
We are delighted to be working alongside our client to recruit a B1.3 / B1.4 AC Mechanic based in Switzerland.
Our client provides a dynamic environment and requires a committed, team spirited individual who is forthcoming with new ideas.
As B1.3 / B1.4 AC Mechanic you should have an excellent level of communication with both internal and external bodies, be keen to assume responsibility and with a good level of assertiveness. A level-headed personality is a must, as is perseverance to ensure that you can keep an overview of every situation, even during hectic times. Experience in Helicopters a distinct advantage.
- Construction and support of the production during the assembly and manufacture of the helicopter according to the approved data
- Assembly of various components
- Maintenance of machines and tools
- Write and check documentation using checklists and test instructions
- Take over any subprojects as and when required
- Fluent in both English and German
- Licensed helicopter mechanic 1.3 or 1.4
- Previous experience in a similar role
- General knowledge of standard quality management systems
- Readiness for future shift and weekend work as well as willingness to travel
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Emma Race +44 (0) 1256 368 500, or alternatively, please send your CV to email@example.com
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert
Apply for B1.3 / B1.4 Licensed Mechanic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly