Technical Account Manager – APU Sales / Marketing, Memphis, USA
Technical Account Manager – APU Sales / Marketing
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
TARCG are proud to feature a new permanent role for a well-known component overhaul organisation based in Memphis, Tennessee. On behalf of our client we are sourcing an account manager to join their fast passed sales and marketing team.
As Account Manager you’re responsible for acting as the advocate for the customer and serving as the liaison between the Customer and Production Control, Shop Operations and Shipping departments. In this position you will respond to inquiries from existing and potential customers, incoming mail/e-mail and any other requests regarding customer parts or related issues, and other duties as required.
The successful applicant will have the following:
Essential Job Functions:
- Act as principle point of contact for assigned customers.
- Respond to inquiries from existing and potential customers, incoming mail, e-mail and any other requests regarding customer parts or related issues.
- Act as the advocate for the customer and provide liaison between the Customer and Production Control, Shop Operations and Shipping departments to ensure all Customer requirements are met and technical difficulties or questions are answered.
- Proactively provide status reports to Customer (and Management) as necessary.
- Perform inside Sales functions, promoting any additional services that may be offered to the Customer.
- Assist with contract management issues, reports and analysis as necessary.
- Administer exchange / lease agreements after agreements have been negotiated by Sales.
- Provide technical support as needed; work with shop to provide the technical support needed by Customer.
- Perform preliminary inspections on APU’s including but not limited to; creating work orders, shop reports and inventory reports etc.
- Advise ship dates to customers
- Other duties and task as needed
- Aviation Experience
- High School Diploma/GED minimum. College or Technical school business classes preferred. 2 Years CSR experience preferred.
- Must be detail oriented and able to prioritize activities and juggle conflicting demands.
- Excellent organizational skills are necessary.
- This job requires exemplary client interaction skills, resolution focus, and analytical ability.
- The ability to multi-task is essential to succeed in this position as is a willingness to fill in wherever and whenever help is needed in the department
- Demonstrated oral & written communication skills and good telephone manner
- Must acquire knowledge of product offerings.
- Dedication, passion & desire to be the best
- Ability to operate standard office equipment and good PC skills (MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Technical background in aviation components is advantageous
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer
- Start ASAP
- Permanent position
- Salary $45,000 - $50,000
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
More jobs like this
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Aviation and Airlines jobs in Mississippi
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Flight Operations jobs in Mississippi
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Flight Operations Manager jobs in Mississippi
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Business Services jobs in Mississippi
- Permanent $70,000 - $99,999 Marketing Strategy and Development jobs in Mississippi