Line Maintenance Administrator
Zenon Recruitment is currently looking for a Line Maintenance Administrator for a position based in Farnborough on a temp to perm contract.
- Competitive hourly rate
- Well established VIP/Executive Jet based client
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
- The Line Administrator reports directly to the Production Manager and is responsible for ensuring that Customer requests are handled correctly.
- Shop front point of contact for all line and AOG customers.
- Responsible for liaising internally before confirming maintenance options to the customer.
- Offers a friendly, helpful, polite, professional and clear approach to customer communications.
- Records all work accepted and all work ‘turned away’ for management traceability and record.
- Manages and communicates work requests and customer expectations with the line team.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good IT Skills
- Must have own transport
- Knowledge of Part-M, Part-145 & any other relevant regulations would be advantageous
- Previous Customer Support or Field Service role experience
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our contractors is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Human Factors
- Colour copy of passport
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Account Manager, Cassie Shaw, please call 01483 397386.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.