First Officer - Hong Kong
Global applicants will be considered for the First Officer positions
Cathay Pacific is excited to be expanding its fleet, and will be conducting interviews and selection for our First Officer positions throughout the year in Hong Kong.
- ATPL or CPL with a MEIR and same state ATPL examinations credits – obtained without exemption or conversion
- 3000 hours total time
- 500 hours on civil registered transport aircraft certified for multi-crew operations according to the type certificate and having a MTOW > 45,000 kg
- Valid Class 1 medical certificate
- ICAO English Language Proficiency
- Experience commensurate with age
First Officers will be based in Hong Kong
For enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone +852 2747 8247.
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. All data will be kept on file for up to 24 months from the last date of submission or update.
For further information and to apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.