Pilot – Beechcraft King Air B200 Captain - Doncaster
Pilot – Beechcraft King Air B200 Captain
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are proud to feature a new permanent role for a well-known VIP charter air service based in Doncaster. On behalf of our client we are seeking an experienced Multi Engine Turbine (MET) Captain rated on the Beechcraft King Air B200 to join their crew. This is an ideal opportunity for the right pilot to increase the capacity of a bespoke airline with a great package and benifits.
If you hold an EASA ATPL with a current MET rating and are eager to use your expertise and skills to help support a respected airline in the UK then this opportunity could be for you.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Hold an EASA ATPL with a current MET rating
- 1500hrs Total Time
- Able to work on a flying programme which operates 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- Proven experience as a Captain, preferably single pilot
- Proven experience on a Multi Engine Turbine aircraft
- No accidents
- Current Class 1 Medical
- Entitled to live and work in the UK indefinitely
- Hold a valid 10yr UK passport that permits world-wide travel without restrictions
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
- Fluent in oral and written English
- Flexible and confident, with a positive, proactive attitude
- Proven experience on King Airs, preferably as a Captain
- Previous experience of corporate and/or charter aviation
- Able to take up the position within 3 months’ of offer
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer
- Secure permanent position
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday allowance
- Private health care
- Pension provision
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
To apply, please click on the 'Apply' button.