B737 Captain - Xiamen City
Xiamen Airlines locates in Xiamen City, Fujian Province of China, which was ranked as "most suitable city for living" and "most romantic leisure city "in China. Xiamen Airlines has been around since 1984 and it is the best service level airline in China, which has been profitable more than 30years and also joined SkyTeam in 2012.Xiamen Airlines now operates a flight network of more than 200 domestic and international routes to and from over 50 major cities, such as Amsterdam, Los Angeles, New York, Sydney, Vancouver, Seoul, etc.
Terms and conditions
- Total Income: $263,510-$328,310, TOP PAYMENT FOR B737 in China.
- Working Patterns: FIVE TYPES
19 days on +11 days off, 38 days on + 22 days off, 22 days on + 8 days off, 44 days on + 16 days off, Non-commuting.
- Contract term: 3 years, renewable
- Other Benefits: Safety bonus, Education allowance, Health and license loss insurance, etc.
- Screening: During SIM screening and medical check, we offer ticket reimbursement and accommodation.
- Total flight time: 5000+ hours;
- Minimum B737PIC hours: 500 hours;
- Last Flown B737 EFIS/NG: Within 1 year;
- Age: Under 55 at commencement of contract;
Direct recruitment by Xiamen Airlines, all information are the first-hand without intermediary agency, which makes sure the route of recruitment easily and quickly.
More about Xiamen Air
For more information about life and environment of Xiamen, please click the link: http://youtu.be/70iD4uuxcDI
For further information and to apply, please click on the 'Apply' button or contact us: Sophia Yang /Eric Sun/Vincent Cai Tel: +86 05925739038
Whatsapp: +86 15980855436