Type Rated A320 Captain | Hungary | Romania | Poland l Lithuania
Type Rated A320 Captain | Hungary | Romania | Poland | Lithuania
We are advertising this position on behalf of our client Wizz Air - Eastern Europe's fastest-growing low-cost carrier. And with new A320 orders, this is a great time to join!
Direct permanent employment and contract positions are also available with Wizz Air at many of the 25 bases across their network.
- Minimum EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Serbian/Macedonian equivalent) ATPL
- Minimum 3,500 factorized hours *
- Minimum 1,000 hours PIC Airbus A320**
- Minimum 300 hours as PIC in the last 12 months
- Valid Class 1 Medical License
- Valid and current A320 type rating
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
Flights and accommodation provided to enable you to attend interview!
* Factorized hours
Wizz Air applies factors to pilot flying hours to determine minimum requirements for Commanders. A pilot's hours flown in each category are multiplied by the applicable factor from the below table. The sum of all groups after factorisation will be used to determine whether the pilot meets the minimum required experience.
** PIC hours are pilot in command hours. This does not include PIC u/s hours.