Quality and Safety Engineer - Middle East
Quality and Safety Engineer
A VIP Operator in the Middle East has a vacancy for a Quality & Safety Engineer. Working as part of the Engineering Quality & Safety team and reporting to the Quality & Safety Manager, the incumbent will contribute towards the effective management of all aspects of the Quality and Safety Management System, in accordance with CAR 145 and CAR M requirements.
The role includes active participation in quality and safety oversight, audits, risk assessments, hazard identification, incident investigation, root cause analysis and detailed report writing.
- Support the maintenance and development of the Operator’s CAR 145 and CAR M Quality Assurance and Safety Management processes to fulfil UAE GCAA requirements
- Conduct audits of internal departments and contracted service providers and prepare detailed reports
- Support the administration of the company’s IQSMS Quality and Safety Incident Reporting System.
- Perform root cause analysis of safety related incidents and occurrences and present detailed reports.
- LAME authorization renewal and extension assessments.
- Perform periodic aircraft physical surveys and maintenance record reviews.
Knowledge and Experience
- At least five years’ experience in similar role.
- UAE GCAA/EASA Part 66 License holder with type ratings on large transport aircraft
- Formal aeronautical maintenance training
- Sound understanding of UAE GCAA/EASA Regulations
- Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC) signatory an advantage
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your current resume with a passport size photograph by clicking on the 'Apply' button. Only short listed applicants will be notified.