Ryanair Polish Roadshow (Warsaw & Katowice)
CAPTAIN AND FIRST OFFICER VACANCIES AT NEW POLISH CHARTER AIRLINE
Ryanair Sun, a stand alone business unit of the Ryanair Group, is starting a new charter airline which will be fully operational from April 2018. Headquartered in Warsaw and with bases in Warsaw Chopin, Poznan, Wroclaw and Katowice, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand new airline. With an initial fleet of 5 Boeing 737-800 aircraft, Ryanair Sun will deliver best in class charter services, at the lowest cost to Polish tour operators, and offer great value for customers flying to Poland's favourite holiday destinations.
Ryanair SUN are looking for experienced pilots to fly our passangers safely across Europe.
What’s on offer?
- Outstanding Earnings Potential (including guaranteed min. hours for contractors).
- The best roster in the business; stable pattern..
- No planned overnights and rosters published 4 weeks in advance.
- Unrivalled career progression – new aircraft and new bases create significant opportunities for promotion to Captain, LTC, TRE, Base Captain, etc.
- Job security – permanent and contract positions available in one of the most successful airlines in the world.
- New modern fleet – our fleet consists entirely of next generation Boeing 737-800s with an average age of five years.
Minimum requirements for Type Rated Captains:
- 3,500 hours total flying time.
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline, cargo operator, private operator or military transport.
- Rated 737 Captains must have a minimum of 500 hours PIC on the B737-300 to 900 series. and Non 737 rated applicants must have 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered)..
Minimum requirements for NTR Captains:
- Minimum 3,500 hours total flying time
- Minimum of 2,000 hours on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg MTOW with an established airline.
- Minimum of 800 hours Pilot in Command (PIC) on a Multi-crew, Multi-engine jet aircraft weighing in excess of 30,000kg. (No PIC hours on Turboprop aircraft shall be considered).
Minimum requirements for First Officers:
- 1,500 hours total flying time.
- 1,000 hours on CS 25 Type aircraft with an established airline.
- 737 Rated applicants must have 800 hours on the B737-300 to 900 series.
Minimum requirements for all applicants:
- A current Jet licence
- Valid JAR-FCL or an EU National Licence.
- Valid EU / EEA Passport with the unrestricted right to live and work in the EU.
- JAA ATPL.
- JAA Class 1 Medical.
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken).