F/A-18 Mechanic - San Diego, California
F/A-18 Mechanic Structures/Hydraulics
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are proud to feature a new opening for a well-known Military base located in San Diego, California. On behalf of our client we are sourcing a McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Mechanic II.
As Aircraft Mechanic II you will be responsible for services, inspects, repairs and performing preventative (scheduled) and corrective (unscheduled) maintenance on aircraft before it is considered safe for flight.
The successful applicant must possess a detailed, working knowledge of all Navy-sponsored aviation maintenance programs and processes governed by COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 (series). In addition, as and F/A-18 Aircraft Mechanic you must have detailed knowledge of the Naval Aviation Logistics Command Management Information Systems (NALCOMIS).
All Contract Maintenance Support F/A-18 experienced Aircraft Structural/Hydraulics Mechanic IIs shall be:
· Be a U.S. citizen
· Experienced mechanic on McDonnell Douglas F/A-18
· Possess sound understanding of the functionality of F/A-18 aircraft, systems and components
· Work independently with minimal direction
· Work, cooperate and communicate with supervisors, team leaders, and coworkers satisfactorily
· Possess a thorough understanding of all COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 NAMPSOPs
· Work under high tolerance and time sensitive situations
· Possess of a valid state driver’s license
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer:
· High rates
· Great Benefits available
· Start ASAP
· Location : San Diego, California
· Day – M-F 0700 -1530 (Half hour Lunch Break) - No Shift Differential
· Night – M-F 1430 – 2300 (Half hour Lunch Break) $.60/hr Shift Differential
· Mid - M-F 2230 – 0700 (Half hour Lunch Break) $.75/hr Shift Differential
· Weekend – Th-Sun 0730 -1730 10 hour days $1.00/hr Shift Differential
· H&W - $5.70/hr will increase to $6.25/hr (7/1/18 Maximum 40 hrs/wk)
· Holidays -10 Federal Holidays Paid
· Sick Leave 56 hours annually
· Vacation (Accrued vacation up to 80 hours after 90 day Probation Period
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
More jobs like this
- Permanent US Dollars Aerospace Engineering jobs in Washington State
- Permanent US Dollars Defence jobs in Washington State
- Permanent US Dollars Manufacturing Engineer jobs in Washington State
- Permanent US Dollars Manufacturing Planner jobs in Washington State
- Permanent US Dollars Manufacturing Engineer - Assembly and Installation jobs in Washington State