Head of Quality Management
We are delighted to be working alongside our client to recruit a System Engineer based in Switzerland.
Our client provides a dynamic environment and requires a committed, team spirited individual who is forthcoming with new ideas.
As System Engineer you should have an excellent level of communication with both internal and external bodies, be keen to assume responsibility and with a good level of assertiveness. A level-headed personality is a must, as is perseverance to ensure that you can keep an overview of every situation, even during hectic times. Experience in Helicopters a distinct advantage.
- Design and develop, analyse and optimise mechanical components and systems
- Create, update and manage 3D models and drawings
- Accompany mechanical components and systems from pre-development through prototype planning to manufacturing stage and definition of production processes
- Create basic designs as the basis for decision making as well as dimension critical components for full functionality
- Supervise mechanical components in production by monitoring and controlling process parameters in series production as well as serial production
- Good English and German skills both written and spoken
- Completed university studies in the fields of aerospace and mechanical engineering
- Professional experience in the development of mechanical systems
- Strong knowledge and experience with 3D-CAD construction, especially composite design
- Experience in handling NX V10
For more information on how to apply for the position please contact Amelia Smith +44 (0) 1256 368 500, or alternatively, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.