Pilot - Honda Jet Pilot
Pilot – Honda Jet Pilot
TARCG - The Aviation Recruitment & Consultant Group | Aviation Recruitment Run By Aviation Professionals!
TARCG are proud to feature a new permanent role for a well-known VIP air charter service based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. On behalf of our client we are seeking a number of experienced Pilots and co-pilots to join our bespoke airline.
You must hold a valid FAA/ATPL certificate and have a type rating on at least one mid sized jet. You must be willing to commit to a 3 year permeant position as you will be given type training as part of your role.
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Must Possess valid FAA ATPL Certificate
- Current first class Medical
- Must possess Minimum Flight Time 3000 hours total time
- Minimum 1500 hours on any Mid-Size Jet
- Minimum 1000 hours on any Mid-Size Jet as PIC
- Last flight within 3 months
- No Accidents / Incidents history
- English Proficient
- Max age 45 years
- A/C Mechanical experience
- Looking for a PIC for a Cayman registered Hondajet Aircraft based in Riyadh Saudi Arabia
- Training will be provided at Company’s cost subject to minimum 3 years contract and signing of undertaking
- 42 days annual leave
- Company provided housing / transportation and worldwide Medical insurance
The Successful Candidate must be a highly motivated team player with strong work ethics. Candidates will be evaluated on attitude and experience in safe, professional operation of the Aircraft and must exhibit strong interpersonal skills.
What We Offer:
Our client believes employees should feel rewarded, valued and engaged so in addition to a competitive salary we offer
- Training and type training
- Secure permanent position
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive salary (please speak with a member of our team)
If you think you are ready to take on a new challenge and can meet the requirements above APPLY NOW FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organizations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.