South African Roadshow
RYANAIR, EUROPES FAVOURITE AIRLINE, ARE COMING TO SOUTH AFRICA ON THE 19TH, 20TH AND 21ST FEBRUARY TO MEET PILOTS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING IN EUROPE!
Ryanair, is Europe’s favourite airline, carrying 129 million PAX per annum on a fleet of over 425 Boeing 737-800 Series aircraft. Between 2018 and 2024 our passenger numbers will increase to 200 million PAX and our fleet to 580 Aircraft and as a result we are looking to recruit experienced pilots for bases throughout Europe.
Reasons to Join Ryanair!
- The best Roster in the industry – 5/4
- Fantastic salary and earnings potential
- Great choice of bases available
- Industry leading training
- Financial stability
- Time off!
We require the following pilots who are ready to make the move to Europe!
- B737 300-900 Series Captains with a minimum of 3500 Total flight time, 2000 hours on Multi-Crew on an aircraft greater than 30 Tonnes MTOW and 800 hours PIC with a MIN of 500 on type. Time of last flight as Captain on type must be within 36 months from last valid until date. Applicants must have the B737 300-900 type rating listed on the Licence.
- Other Captains – We are interested in meeting Captains who are actively currently flying other aircraft, ie Airbus, Other Boeing aircraft and who meet criteria on careers.ryanair.com
- Unfortunately, we are not looking to hire Captains who only have Turboprop experience.
Our Johannesburg roadshow will take place at 11am and 3pm on Monday 19th February and at 9am and 1pm on Tuesday 20th February at The Lakeview Boutique Hotel & Conference Centre, 94 Wilge Road, Farrarmere.
Our Cape Town roadshow will take place 9am and 1pm on Wednesday 21st February at The DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Town Upper Eastside.
*Please note, we will only be available at the specific times noted above and sessions will run for 2 hours.
To register your attendance please email location, date and time to email@example.com
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Cape Town Metro
- Flight Crew £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Cape Town Metro
- Captain £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Cape Town Metro
- Co-pilot £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Cape Town Metro
- First Officer £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Cape Town Metro