Due to continued growth within the business, Resource Group are looking for a Practical Assessor to join our dynamic, professional yet very friendly team, based in Kemble. We deliver training globally so deployment is always a possibility.
We are keen to welcome a Practical Assessor to our team of aviation training experts. If you are interested in supporting the theoretical and practical training, assisting with the training preparation and more, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
• Deliver the practical elements of ATT (Aviation Technical Training) training courses consisting of a range of aviation related basic engineering workshop tasks and on-aircraft maintenance training activities
• Develop existing skills to specialise in teaching practical based EASA Part 66 modules.
• Work towards the attainment of EASA Part 147, approved instructor & examiner status
• Maintain the consumable stores of both the maintenance training hangar and workshop
• Carry out regular checks on tools and GSE ensuring maintenance is completed as required
• A recognised qualification in aviation maintenance or relevant engineering qualifications & experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Competent with various IT programmes including Microsoft Office
• Key communicator who enjoys building relationships
If you are interested in this opportunity and are located in Kemble or are willing to relocate, then please contact Olivia Starling for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0)1256 368500 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.