Charter Sales Administrator
On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading global business aviation organisation, we are searching for a Charter Sales Administrator to join their team located in Cambridge on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a company that recognises that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them to be the market leader in aviation.
- Administrative assistance including recording all quotations, bookings, sales efforts and weekly reporting.
- Trip setup (including entering flights into Flightware, setting up all services for the flight, contacting handling agents and liaising with crews.
- Charter Support Independent planning, calculating and selling of tailor made transportation on managed aircraft and third party aircraft to customers, brokers and operators.
- Account management Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone calls and emails, to follow up on quotations sent, negotiate terms of agreement and close of sales.
- Demonstrable experience of working in sales and a business environment administrative function. Sales in Business aviation desirable.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- A passion for aviation is essential.
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either based in Cambridge or are willing to relocate then please contact Lauren for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.