Experienced Sheet Metal Workers - Permanent Germany
Trusted for over 40 years, CAE Parc Aviation is the global leader in the provision of aviation personnel and support services. We expertly match the skills and talents of aviation personnel worldwide with the specialised demands of a fast growing aviation industry
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing Independent MRO Companies in Europe?
Experienced Sheet Metal Workers are required for Permanent positions in Germany.
This company repeatedly train their staff at regular intervals to meet all of the new requirements made by the Aircraft industry. Advanced training in different areas ensures that their services are safe and reliable.
The ideal candidates must have the following experience:
- At least 5 years Sheet Metal experience in the aviation sector
- UP to date EWIS, FTS & HF
- Excellent level of english language both spoken & written
- The ability to work shift
- A willingness to relocate to Germany on a permanent basis
If you have the above skills and experience and you are looking to work for a progressive forward thinking company who will develop your skills then please send an updated CV for immediate review to firstname.lastname@example.org
More searches like this
- Aerospace Engineering Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in Germany
- Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in Germany
- Aircraft Mechanic Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in Germany
- Materials, Process and Physics Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in Germany
- Composite/Metallic Stress Engineer Up to £10,000 Permanent jobs in Germany