A320 First Officer - CDG - March Screening
CAE Parc Aviation are currently recruiting A320 First Officers on behalf of our long standing client Small Planet Airlines, bases are now available in CDG, Katowice, Arlanda and Chania.
***Screening dates are now confirmed for February***
Duration: 6 months renewable
Base: CDG,Katowice, Arlanda and Chania
Monthly Base Salary: Varies depending on base and flight experience. Please contact for further information.
Roster Pattern: 9 days off per month.
Commencement Date: Within 3 weeks (or notice period required) of successful completion of the SIM assessment.
- Valid EASA CPL with ATPL theory knowledge completed,
- Valid Airbus A320 type rating,
- Valid class 1 medical certificate,
- A total of 500 hours on Airbus A320,
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English language proficiency.
- Date of last flight on the A320 in the last 3 years.
Candidates that meet all of the above minimum criteria should apply with their CV detailing their most recent and relevant experience.
For a chance to join one of the upcoming assessments in March, please contact Brian at firstname.lastname@example.org or +35318161722