New A320 Captain Contract- Commuting rosters including 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, Guilin Base
Air Guilin is a fast-growing regional Airline based in Guilin, a top tourist destination in China.
Guilin has stunning landscape, the breathtakingly beautiful hills, river and colorful rice terraces make Guilin one of the most picturesque region. Guilin is also home to a number of ethnic minority groups which adds more diversity and vibe to this city.
Air Guilin is part of the Hainan Airlines Group. Its A320 fleet is expected to reach 30 by end of 2020, at this moment 6 expat captains are already flying for Air Guilin.
This contract offers:
1. Lucrative pay package, with ascending after-tax annual earning from US$304,000 to US$316,500 with overtime on top
2. 3 different working patterns for pilots to choose from, including 15 days on and 15 days off.
3. US$12,000 travel allowance paid each year plus jump-seat and discounted tickets for pilot and family members
4. Ascending annual bonus from US$12000 to US$24000 every year
5. Paid sick leave, worldwide medical insurance and loss of license insurance
6. US$30,000 loyalty bonus when renew contract
7. Instructor positions available to existing captains
8. Meal and transportation allowance, 'no base' allowance and Education allowance provided
1. Have current A320 family type rating
2. Have logged at least 3000 total hours and 500 PIC hours on type
3. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
4. ICAO level 4 or above
6. No accidents and incidents reported, no criminal record
7. Age 55 or below
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.
Apply for New A320 Captain Contract- Commuting rosters including 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, Guilin Base
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly