Excellent A320 & B737 Captain Jobs - Top contract, flexible rosters - no restrictions
Really interesting and lucrative positions offered by a fast growing and refreshing regional Chinese Airline. US$772,200 Total earning when completing 3 years contract.
This is a rare opportunity for captains to be based in one of the most beautiful and fascinating part of China. Yunnan province is located in the south west of China, sharing its border with Burma, Laos and Vietnam. This region is home to a number of China’s ethnic minority groups and has some of the most magical and diverse scenery. There is also a sizable expat community too.
Lucky Air has a fleet of total 38 aircraft operating 69 domestic and regional routes which cover Japan, Korea, Thailand, Malaysia etc. Their newly extended network has reached Helsinki, Moscow, Melbourne, and St. Petersburg.
This contract offers:
1. 4+4, 4+2, 6+2, and resident duty patterns, with fixed number of off duty dates, pilot can also require for voluntary overtime flight whenever wish to.
2. Up to US$19,800 after tax monthly service fee plus overtime payment
3. Base in Kunming
4. Generous living, transport, travel allowances
5. Up to US$24,000 family funds
6. Generous annual safety bonus and loyalty bonuses
7. $15000 to $25000 contract starting bonus for pilots start contract 3 months within successfully complete CAAC SIM check
8. Paid sick leave, ID tickets, loss of license and medical insurance and more
9. TRI/TRE and management positions available to well performed captains
Current A320 or B737 efis, NG type rating
Have logged at least 5000 total hours and 1000 hours as PIC on type
Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
ICAO level 4 or above
Age 53 or below
No accidents or incidents reported
No criminal record
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.
Apply for Excellent A320 & B737 Captain Jobs - Top contract, flexible rosters - no restrictions
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly