B767 Rated / Non Rated First Officer - Air Japan
CAE Parc Aviation are currently seeking rated and non-rated First Officers on B767.
This contract offers you the opportunity to fly destinations across Asia and the US and one of the best remuneration packages on the market together with a great work life balance.
Along with a lucrative salary, you’ll receive confirmed business class flights to and from your home country each month and 10 consecutive days off and 2 commuting days per month with the option of back-to-back time off so you can spend more time at home with your family.
Ever successful, the airline will continue to expand over the next four years and take delivery of new aircraft 787, giving you the opportunity to transition to a new aircraft type
Position: Rated or Non Rated B767 First Officer
Duration of Contract: 5 Years
Base of Operation: Narita (Tokyo), Japan
Screening: Every month
- In excess of 3,000 hours total time and in excess of 500 hours commercial airline jet time (corporate/business jet/turboprop hours not accepted)
- 250 hours Pilot in Command on any aircraft OR 70 hours as PIC with the remaining as PICUS/P1 Under Supervision OR 500 hours as PICUS/P1 Under Supervision
- 100 hours PIC or PICUS Cross Country, 200 hours Cross Country
- 100 hours Night Flight and 75 hours Instrument Flight
- Valid ICAO State ATPL with Class 1 Medical Certificate
- Date of last flight within the last 18 months on a commercial jet
- ELP Minimum ICAO level 4
- Salary during training: US$ 7,206 per month
- Salary after training: US$ 8,138 per month in Year 1 with annual increments up to US$ 10,413 in Year 5
- Commuting Allowance of US$ 2,000 per month OR Return Business Class Tickets home each month
- Plus a number of additional benefits such as, Completion Bonus, Pension, Accommodation Allowance, Staff Travel
- 10 consecutive days off per month plus 2 travel days
- 24 days annual leave
If this position looks of interest please hit the reply button to receive more information. You can email me directly on email@example.com or call +353 1 816 1760