China | A320 Captains
*NEW* A320 Captain
High Salary and Bonuses !!
Flight Crew International is now seeking A320 Captains for our client is the Southwest of China. Our client is one of the most successful low-cost airlines in Asia and China, which operates more than seventy routes between domestic and international cities.
Our client has received several awards over the years including "Asia’s Leading Most Efficient Low-Cost Airline" in 2016.
About West Air:
- West Air is member of Hainan Group of airlines, the largest non-state owned airline group in China.
- It operates a scheduled passenger network to 18 domestic destinations out of Chongqing Jiangbei
- International Airport. The company was established in March 2006 by its parent company Hainan
- Airlines with the launch of scheduled services on 14 July 2010.
- There has been a consistent increase in West Air’s fleet of A320 family aircraft since starting operations. The airline currently operates 27x A320 series aircraft and plans to have a significant fleet
- expansion in the coming years with the possibility of wide-body aircraft
Why West Air?
- Career progression
- Choose a commuting roster that best suits your and your family’s needs.
- Long-term, stable assignment with excellent career development opportunities including upgrades to LTC, TRI and TRE and Team Leader
- Quality of life in China is rapidly improving
- Paid in U.S. Dollars (USD) to any bank account(s) of your choice.
- Our Expat and Retirement experts will give you highly competitive exchange rates available through the Jersey treasury.
- Chongqing, China has gained immense popularity recently amongst expats and tourists due to its beautiful culture, nearby travel opportunities, and vibrant lifestyle.
- High Salary
- Choice of Roster (Commuting or Residential)
- Year end and Safety Bonuses
- Travel Allowance and Ticket Benefits
- Health insurance and liability insurance
- Upgrades to Examiners
- Age 55 years old or younger
- 3000 total flight hours
- 500 PIC hours on A320
- Valid PC Check
- Valid ICAO English level 4 and above
- Valid ATPL (accepted by CAAC)
- Valid Medical
- Last flight within 06 months
Don't wait apply today!
Apply for China | A320 Captains
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly