Chief Strategy Officer
- Full Time
Chief Strategy Officer
On behalf of our reputable client, a leading flight management service provider, we are searching for a Chief Strategy Officer to join the business in Malta on a permanent basis.
Our client is looking for a skilled Chief Strategy Officer who can understand and apply best practices from the perspective of effective growth, overseeing implementation of the strategic plan in line with the company board, to build, grow and sustain business partnerships. Your portfolio will include Strategic Planning, Communications, High Level Partnerships and Special Projects. You will be required to serve in a high profile external role representing the client at key functions.
- Creating, communicating and implementing the company strategy internally and externally so that all employees, partners, suppliers, and contractors understand company-wide strategic plan and how it carries out the company’s overall goals
- Partnering with institutional leadership, special committees and consultants to support execution of key initiatives
- Manages economic and financial viability of the company by using management strategies, financial accounting, human resource planning, customer relations, and implementation of new technologies.
- Develop persuasive, well-organized, and informative proposals in response to client requests; solicit and coordinate other internal resources in support of these.
- Comprehensive working knowledge of organizational planning, organizational structure, budgeting, administrative operations and fundraising.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in strategic planning, business management, corporate leadership, and financial decision-making.
- Strong decision making skills in a fast paced, outcomes-driven business
- Must be creative, innovative and willing to challenge standard thinking with new approaches and new solutions
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Malta or are willing to relocate, then please contact Emma Race for an initial, confidential discussion on +44 (0) 1256 368 500 or e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for Chief Strategy Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly