Bell 407 Captains
Zenon are currently assisting a rotary offshore operator in their search for Bell 407 Captains for permanent opportunities based in West Africa.
- Rotation will be 4 weeks on 4 weeks off
- Secure compound accommodation provided
- Ground Transportation provided
- Flights are provided
- Health Insurance
- A current FAA/EASA/ICAO license
- Current type rating on the Bell 407 is essential
- Last flight on type within the last 12 months
- A minimum of 3000 total hours
- A minimum of 100 hours offshore experience on the Bell 407
- Class 1 medical.
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our pilots is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence, along with the following documentation:
- Copy of full License
- Copy of Medical
- Colour copy of Passport
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant, Ashley Ewen, please phone +441483 332000. All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.