Maintenance Control Manager
Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by a leading UK based Airline to source a Maintenance Control Manager for their operation in East Midlands.
The Maintenance Control Manager is required to co-ordinate the Maintenance control center ensuring that a shift plan is kept up to date, all mandatory training is carried out, write and amend MCC procedures and assist with the duties of Maintenance Controller.
• Competitive Salary
• Company benefits.
Key Responsibilities, Tasks and Activities:
• Organize the manpower plan for MCC
• Ensure all mandatory training is carried out for all MCC staff
• Act as a Maintenance Controller to cover for holidays/sickness
• Monitor MCC staff holidays
• Carry out technical investigations as required by Director of Engineering
• Produce and keep up to date MCC procedures which are in keeping with other departmental procedures
• Co-ordinate the Short term planning function within MCC
• Ensure all night stop maintenance is planned and coordinated for the line stations
• Produce daily logs and keep operational defect records for further evaluation
Knowledge / Skills & Level Required:
• Supervisory Managerial experience
• Line and base maintenance experience at licensed B1 or B2 certifying level
• Embraer 145 engineering experience would be advantageous
• Previous experience in similar area or role
• Commercial knowledge / awareness
• Airline operational maintenance knowledge
• Knowledge of EASA Part 145 and Part M
• Knowledge of Company Operations Manuals
• Knowledge of Maintenance Procedures Manuals
• Working knowledge of Oasis and Safetynet or Qualinet reporting systems would be advantageous.
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Consultant Ashley Ewen, please call 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Candidates who do not hold the right to live and work in the UK will not be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.