B1 / B2 ATR 42/72 Licensed Engineers - Various Bases
7 days left
- Full Time
B1 / B2 ATR 42/72 Licensed Engineers
On behalf of our reputable client, a leading European airline, we are searching for B1 / B2 ATR 42/72 Licensed Engineers to join their growing team located in various bases on either a permanent or contract basis.
The business is steadily growing and, as a result, requires a number of B1 and B2 Engineers with experience working on ATR42-300 and/or ATR72-200/500 aircraft.
- EASA Licence
- Valid and current type rating on ATR 42-300 and/or ATR72-200/500
- Demonstrable experience working on an ATR aircraft
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Experience with Boroscopes and engine changes is ideal
- Both permanent and contract opportunities available
- Negotiable salary depending on experience
- Madrid, East Midlands, Cologne or Budapest base
- 7 days on / 7 days off OR 15 days on / 15 days off
- 10 – 12 hours per day
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either based in Madrid or are willing to relocate then please contact Emma Race at our Basingstoke office for an initial, confidential discussion.
A little about us…
Resource Group is a recognised global leader and trusted provider of resourcing and recruitment services with operations worldwide. We pride ourselves with a progressive and supportive team culture across the company that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel. Supporting our clients to deliver bespoke training solutions, as well as both temporary and permanent staff, always providing “Expert Solutions, Adding Value”.
Apply for B1 / B2 ATR 42/72 Licensed Engineers - Various Bases
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly