3 days left
- Full Time
Due to the continued growth and having recently secured exciting new contracts, we are looking for an experienced Compliance Administrator to join our dynamic, professional yet very friendly team, based in Hamburg.
We work in the world of aviation and we love it! We have engineer specialists recruiting engineers within our team of industry experts and you will be joining this fast-paced, professional yet incredibly fun environment. If
It is vital that our future colleague is professional, self-motivated and has exceptional organizational skills. Our team is made up of passionate individuals who all excel at building strong relationships with both clients and candidates, proudly delivering exceptional results, so you need to be logical and tenacious.
So, if you have a second-to-none enthusiasm for high standards, accuracy and getting it right rather than just getting it done, we would like to hear from you…
- Assist recruitment consultants with preparing, issuing and collecting of legal documents to/from clients and contractors
- Handle enquiries from relevant authorities, including health insurance (Krankenkasse) and Tax office.
- Complete customs reporting requirements
- Where appropriate, recommend improvements to the current compliance control and monitoring systems
- Provide general administrative support to the Resource Group operations in Germany.
- Higher education or relevant work experience.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, writing professional business communications.
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritize workloads.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Bi-lingual with fluency in German.
- Ability to problem solve
If you are interested in this opportunity and are either located in Hamburg or are willing to relocate, then please contact Anja Buchmann-Smith for an initial, confidential discussion on +49 (0) 174 392 7687 or e-mail your CV to email@example.com
A little about us…
Resource Group is one of the leading and longest established providers of aviation technical personnel working in partnership with global commercial and general MROs, OEMs, airlines, corporate and VVIP operators. We pride ourselves with over a hundred years’ industry knowledge and with a progressive and supportive team culture that is cultivated by our experienced aviation personnel.
Apply for Compliance Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly