CAE Parc Aviation are excited to announce we are now recruiting for a full-time, permanent Sales Manager, on behalf of our Client, based in the west of London.
- Lead generation, sales process and pipeline management
- Lead the sales drive for intake of Individual (B2C) and airline ‘sponsored’ (B2BS) students for all Academies;
- To seek and develop new opportunities and markets to achieve budgeted sales targets and potential new revenue growth targets.
- Work with local and corporate marketing departments to develop targeted campaigns for new business
- To meet established annual sales targets for the Interactive Learning products and services by actively targeting new customers / markets and increasing the sales to existing customers
- Oversee the Stock Control and distribution for the interactive products to ensure timely delivery of products and services to customers.
- Use SalesForce.com (SFDC) as the primary tool for reporting and tracking media revenue against sales targets and initiating sales campaigns for the Media sales executive to action
- Use Bullhorn as the primary tool for reporting and tracking on B2C leads, conversion rates, pipeline management, and sales executive project assignments.
- Monitor B2C competitive landscape and provide monthly review/analysis/action report to Global Sales Leader (meet KPI – 1 new campaign a month; Media or FTO sales)
- To maintain high levels of customer service and professionalism to all customers, by ensuring the standards synonymous with the CAE brand are met during all interactions by the sales and administration team.
- Manage shift schedule for sales team
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Expert user of Bullhorn and SalesForce.com CRM tools
- Extensive B2C experience, lead generation, lead time planning and sales process management
- Able to generate and track monthly reports and matrix
- Experience with leading and motivating a sales/ account management team in a similar service industry for a global business.
- At least 3 years’ corporate program management, sales/commercial experience with a proven track record in achieving established revenue growth targets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with experience delivering customer presentations.
- Global mindset and able to work under high level of pressure.
- Hold a third level qualification in a related discipline, such as process management, marketing, business development, PR or similar, is preferred.
- Must be fluent in English. Secondary language(s) preferred (French, Spanish, Italian).
Apply for Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Aviation and Airlines £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Business Services £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Sales £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Managerial and Executive £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Oxford
- Aerospace Engineering £100,000 or more Permanent jobs in Oxford