7 days left
- Full Time
AeroProfessional are pleased to be recruiting for a Systems Engineer with extensive experience in electronic system testing and real time/GPS systems. It is vital that you are familiar with programming and system
integration of COTs equipment.
Flight Calibration Services have developed their own flight inspection product and your primary role will be to take responsibility for this, ensure the software has been loaded and be able to manage repairs and replacements of the product.
This is a great opportunity to join a business at an exciting time having recently moved to new offices with a view of mass expansion over the next couple of years this is a great time to join this illustrious client.
- You will have experience in aircraft avionics and manufacturing to include mechanical assembly and wiring
- You will have experience in prototyping and system integration of COTs equipment
- You will have in depth experience in Electronic System testing and continued maintenance and repair of Electronic systems
- You will be familiar with programming and have experience in C+ and / or C++ is also preferred
- You must have experience with real time and GPS systems
- You must be able to work within a commutable distance of Shoreham
If you feel you meet the minimum requirements below we look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for Systems Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly