7 days left
- Full Time
AeroProfessional are delighted to be recruiting A320 Captains on behalf of the largest narrow body wet-lease operator in the world for a permanent role based in various UK and European locations.
Our client has raised the company to become one of the leading airlines providing shorter or longer term ACMI services on a truly worldwide basis. They also can provide their aircraft on charter basis, whether it's a single or a larger chain of flights.
This contract offers you a fantastic opportunity to be based in some of the largest European cities on a permanent basis.
- A320 type rated and currently flying the A320
- Minimum 3000 hours total time
- Minimum 500 Command hours on A320
- Valid EASA/JAR-FCL-ATPL
- Valid Class 1 medical
- ICAO Level 4 English language proficiency
- Right to live and work in the EU (not applicable for Turkey base)
If you meet the minimum requirements below please get in touch, we await to hear from you!
Apply for A320 Captain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly