Director of Safety
CAE Parc Aviation are accepting applications for the role of Safety Director for our airline client based in Dublin, Ireland.
The SMS/risk manager is a point of contact for client's safety management, and is responsible for the development, implementation, administration and maintenance of safety management system.
The SMS/Risk Manager is the designated Safety Manager under EASA requirements.
- Ensure that the safety management system is properly implemented, maintained and continually reviewed and improved.
- Maintain overview of the company's safety performance in all operational areas and an effective system for identification of hazards, risk evaluation and risk management
- Be current on the development of acts, regulations and best practice within aviation risk management
- Be the inspirator, safety advocate and communicator for an effective safety management in all operational areas
- Maintain and continually improve internal procedures and guidelines for risk-based safety management
- Be responsible for implementing a unified approach for risk-based safety management in all operational areas
- Be responsible to ensure effective safety management at our external product and service providers
- Be responsible for maintaining the company's risk register, quality control of entries and actions follow-up
- Be responsible for initiation and follow-up of internal occurrences / accident investigations
- Experience in technical, flight or ground operations (previous postholder experience is an advantage)
- Experience in the preparation of safety risk analyses, and conducting risk management processes
- Experience from investigation of incidents, accidents and human factors
- Experience from safety and quality audits
- Excellent understanding of principles and techniques for risk-based safety management
- Documented analytical skills and qualifications
Apply for Director of Safety
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly