Non-type rated Captains needed for A320/321 permanent contracts with Wizz Air
Leading Eastern European airline looking for A320/321 Captains for long-term positions among their rapidly expanding fleet. Great perks and opportunities for career progression.
Great chance to get type rated on A320. Turbojet captains with over 3500 TT needed immediately for permanent positions.
28 bases to choose from. Estimated 2-6 months to get Type Rated.
SIMs confirmed in Budapest for March and April. Tickets + Accomodation provided on Wizz Air network.
- Length: Indefinite
- Commencement: to be confirmed
- Salary: Competitive base pay + sector payments and per diem in certain bases (discussed directly with the airline)
- Flexible roster options: 5/4 and 6/4 for resident pilots and 20/10 and 14/7 for commuting pilots.
- Bases: 28 bases across Central/Eastern Europe including the UK, any allocation can be requested at the beginning (further changes subject to airlines’ full T&Cs)
- Commuting: 2-3 hours within Europe, pilots are provided with FREE tickets
- Fleet reliability: A320/321 aircraft fleet with average age of 4 years
Why Wizz Air?
- Non-type rated Captains trained for A320 type rating.
- High training standards pursuant to IATA, EASA regulation
- Salary increase for every 1000 flight hours
- Captains offered wide range of career opportunities (LTC, TRE/TRI, management roles)
- Low Swiss Income Tax rates: 0-17% (based on marital status, number of children)
- Annual FCL and medical costs fully/partially reimbursed
- Staff Travel (free & discounted tickets)
- Travel, life, loss of license insurance and other loyalty perks provided by Wizz Air
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 3,500 factorized hours
- Minimum 1,500 hours JAR25 (CS25) Turbojet > 20 000 kgs AND minimum 1,000 hours PIC on aircraft > 20,000kgs thereof 300 PIC hours in the last 12 months
- EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Serbian/Macedonian equivalent) ATPL
- Valid and current type-rating on currently flown aircraft
All interested and qualified candidates, please apply on this link and upload all documents required and a representative will contact you with further details.
For any questions, please email Alvaro (email@example.com) or Henry (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further details.
Apply for Non-type rated Captains needed for A320/321 permanent contracts with Wizz Air
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly