A320/321 SFOs needed for Fast Track Upgrade (Wizz Air A320)
A320/321 Senior First Officers for long-term positions among Wizz Air's rapidly expanding fleet. Rapid Command Upgrade take 4 - 6 months to complete before you fly as a Captain. Start flying left seat under LFUS.
28 bases to choose from. Immediate start.
SIMs confirmed in Budapest for March, June. Tickets paid for by airline on WizzAir Network.
- Length: Indefinite
- Commencement: to be confirmed
- Salary: Competitive base pay + sector payments and per-diem in bases (discussed directly with the airline)
- Flexible roster options: 5/4 and 6/4 for resident pilots and 20/10 and 14/7 for commuting pilots.
- Bases: 28 bases across Central/Eastern Europe including the UK, any allocation can be requested at the beginning (further changes subject to airlines’ full T&Cs)
- Commuting: 2-3 hours within Europe, pilots are provided with FREE tickets
- Fleet reliability: A320/321 aircraft fleet with average age of 4 years
Why Wizz Air?
- High training standards pursuant to IATA, EASA regulation
- Salary increase for every 1000 flight hours
- Captains offered wide range of career opportunities (LTC, TRE/TRI, management roles)
- Low Swiss Income Tax rates: 0-17% (based on marital status, number of children)
- Annual FCL and medical costs fully/partially reimbursed
- Staff Travel (free & discounted tickets)
- Travel, life, loss of license insurance and other loyalty perks provided by Wizz Air
Desired Skills & Experience:
REQUIREMENTS FOR SENIOR FIRST OFFICERS WITH RAPID COMMAND COURSE
- Minimum 3,500 factorized hours
- Minimum 1,500 hours JAR25 (CS25) Turbojet aircraft > 20,000 kgs OR
- Minimum 1,500 hrs as PIC on Turbopropeller aircraft > 20,000 kgs
- EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Serbian/Macedonian equivalent) ATPL
All interested and qualified candidates, please apply on this link and upload all documents required and a representative will contact you with further details.
For any questions, please email Alvaro (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Henry (email@example.com) for further details.