SFI A320 full time role - CAE India
CAE India is seeking Full-time A320 Flight Simulator Instructors to join their training department in New Delhi. Successful candidates will be passionate about teaching and excel in communicating their aviation knowledge and experience. With training facilities in over 30 countries, our instructors must be able to adapt their style to suit our diverse client base.
- ICAO, FAA, EASA or DGCA licence
- Candidates must have a valid SFI rating and provided training on the A320 in the past 2 years
- 1,000 flight hours on the A320
- 1,500 PIC hours
- 3,000 Total Flying hours
- Must have basic computer proficiency - Microsoft Outlook, Word, Power point and other internet based programs
- English ICAO level 5
- Strong interpersonal skills and a customer focused mind set
- Excellent teaching and communication skills
- Ability to adapt style to global client base
Key Job Functions
- Responsible for conducting pre and post flight simulator briefings in a thorough, professional manner and in accordance with CAE standards.
- Conducting each simulator session in accordance with the CAE, Aircraft Manufacturer or the customers' Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) as required.
- Responsible for conducting classroom instruction in aircraft systems
- Providing simulator flight instruction for the issue of licenses, type ratings and certificates.
- Assist with courseware development in the training program to keep courses up to date, accurate and responsive to the client's needs and requests
- Completing the appropriate client training records accurately and comprehensively
- Completing duties as assigned by the Training Manager
CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency and readiness.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a challenging and fast paced environment. CAE offers a comprehensive and competitive compensation and benefits package (region). If you would like more information, please contact Emilie: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for SFI A320 full time role - CAE India
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly