A320 Captain - Rapid Command | Type & Non-Type Rated
A320 Captain - Rapid Command |Luton | Hungary| Romania | Poland | Lithuania
Rapid Command upgrade -
(Especially designed for Commanders flying on turboprop aircraft and experienced Senior First Officers)
Aspiring Captains - work towards A320 Command within 6 months!
- No upfront Type rating costs!
- a choice of 5 roster patterns at certain bases
We are advertising this position on behalf of our client Wizz Air - Eastern Europe's fastest-growing low-cost carrier. And with new A320 orders, this is a great time to join!
Direct permanent employment positions are available with Wizz Air at many of the 25 bases across their network including Luton.
- Valid EASA/JAR FCL1 (or Serbian/Macedonian equivalent) ATPL
- Valid and current ME-IR
- Valid Class 1 Medical
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Minimum 3,500 factorized hours
- Last flight within preceding 6 months
- Minimum 1,500 hours JAR25 (CS25) Turbojet > 20,000 Kgs OR
- Minimum 1,500 hours PIC on Turbo propeller aircraft > 20,000 Kgs
- Valid and current A320 type-rating OR expired A320 rating with valid and current Airbus Family or Boeing B777/787 rating