A320 Captains & First Officers required for Cambodia Angkor Air | start from 01 May 2018
We are pleased to announce on behalf of our long-term client - Cambodia Angkor Air that we are recruiting A320/321 Captains & First Officers for 6 months contract renewal, start from 01st May 2018.
Terms & Benefits:
- Base: Phnom Penh and/or Siem Riep, Cambodia
- Airline: Cambodia Angkor Air
- Contract Duration: 6 months renewable
- Commencement date: ASAP
- Remuneration: Captain USD 9,500 per month / FO USD 5,500 per month
- Block Hours: up to 90
- Working pattern: 6 weeks ON 2 weeks OFF
- Monthly Transport allowance USD 500 (Non-Asian based pilots) USD 250 (Asia based pilots)
- Accommodation allowance USD 700
- Other benefits: Overtime payment/ Positioning flights/ Ground transport/ Medical insurance.
- EASA/ICAO/ATPL (CPL) Licence with current and valid A320 rating endorsement
- Last flight within the last 6 months
- ICAO Level 4 English or above
- Medical Class 1
- No history of accidents or incidents
- Captain: a minimum of 3,500 TT hrs with a minimum of 1,000 PIC hrs on type
- First Officer: a minimum of 1500 hours total flying time and a minimum of 500 hours on type.
- SIM Check: 01st week of April 2018
- Tickets and accommodation: reimbursed only for successful candidates with a maximum of up to USD 1,500.
Apply for A320 Captains & First Officers required for Cambodia Angkor Air | start from 01 May 2018
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly