Ryanair Sun B737 Captains and First Officers (Poland)
- Full Time
CAPTAIN AND FIRST OFFICER VACANCIES AT NEW POLISH CHARTER AIRLINE
Ryanair Sun, a stand alone business unit of the Ryanair Group, is starting a new charter airline which will be fully operational from April 2018. Headquartered in Warsaw and with bases in Warsaw Chopin, Poznan, Wroclaw and Katowice, this is a fantastic opportunity to join a brand new airline. With an initial fleet of 5 Boeing 737-800 aircraft, Ryanair Sun will deliver best in class charter services, at the lowest cost to Polish tour operators, and offer great value for customers flying to Poland's favourite holiday destinations.
Ryanair SUN are looking for experienced pilots to fly our passangers safely across Europe.
* WAW = 2 Aircraft
* KTW = 1 Aircraft
* PZN = 1 Aircraft
* WRO = 1 Aircraft
* 5/2 Roster in the summer months = 7 Months
* During the winter we will be basing aircraft in the Canary Islands and there will be a rotation between pilots whereby you will be required to spend 3 or 4 blocks of 2 weeks in the Canaries during this period. All hotels, meals etc will be paid for during this period.
* During the winter you will have 1 month of leave allocated.
* Avg annual flying hours will be 740 hours with the potential to work up to 850 if the aircraft is wet leased to Ryanair.
Positions will be available on an initial 3 year fixed term contract (on a contracting model under Polish Tax)
CPT - Basic €60,000 gross per annum - Please note that this guaranteed so even in the winter you will receive this, ie paid over 12 months.
SBH- €70 (less €4.50 for recurrent training =€65.50)
Guarantee 600hrs p.a = €39,300 guaranteed block pay + the additional 140 hours will be paid at €65.50 = €9,170
Guaranteed minimum total pay = €99,300
Typical Gross earnings = €108,460
Contract First Officer
Basic €30,000 gross per annum - Please note that this guaranteed so even in the winter you will receive this, ie paid over 12 months.
SBH- €37 (less €4.50 for recurrent training = €32.50
Guarantee 600hrs p.a = €19,500 guaranteed block pay + the additional 140 hours will be paid at €32.50 = €4,550
Guaranteed minimum total pay = €49,500
Typical Gross earnings = €54,100
We require the following pilots who are ready to join Ryanair Sun!
- B737 Type Rated Captains with a minimum of 3500 Total flight time, 2000 hours on Multi-Crew on an aircraft greater than 30 Tonnes, MTOW, 800 hours PIC and 500 hours PIC on type. Last flight as Captain on type must be within 36 months.
- B737 Type Rated First Officers with a minimum of 1,200 hours total flying time and 800 hours minimum on the B737-300 to 900 series aircraft.
If you want to fly on new aircraft and work for a forward thinking charter airline that is going to revilutionise the Polish charter market, then we would be delighted to hear from you.
Apply for Ryanair Sun B737 Captains and First Officers (Poland)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly