New A330 Job - Fly to Madrid, Copenhagen, Lisbon, Melbourne, London... reverse scheduling possible
We invite you to consider joining China’s only leisure charter flight operator which has one of the largest and youngest Airbus fleet in Asia. This Airline has achieved 19 years of accident-free flights since operation began in 1998.
Currently BCA operates 59 A319-321 aircraft and covers 18 international routes in Asia and over 120 routes across China. Capital Airline’s first A330 aircraft arrived in July 2015，flights from Beijing, Hangzhou and Qingdao to Copenhagen, Madrid, Lisbon, Moscow, Melbourne, Vancouver and Sydney are already in operation, next on the list is destination in the UK.
By end of 2018, BCA will have 25 A330 aircraft and more international routes added to their fast expanding network.
This Contract offers:
1. Up to US$19000 after tax monthly service fee plus overtime payment
2. Choice of commuting and local working pattern including 4 weeks on 4 weeks off and 7 consecutive days off in overseas residential base.
3. US$3000 living allowance paid monthly and US$10,000 travel allowance paid twice a year.
4. Up to US$16,000 annual bonus and up to US$6000 annual safety bonus
5. Unlimited ID tickets for pilots and families and much more ...
6. Base in the lovely city of Hangzhou and Beijing
7. Worldwide health insurance for pilot and family, inability insurance for pilot
8. Schooling benefits
1. Hold current A330 type rating
2. Have logged at least 4000 total hours and at lease 700 PIC hours on type
3. Last flight on type within 6 months
4. Valid Class 1 Medical Certificate
5. ICAO level 4 or above
6. No accidents or incidents reported
7. Age 55 or below
Tempo International provides practical support and guidance during your application and throughout the time when you are on contract. Our in-depth knowledge and useful feedback from other pilots have helped many pilots successfully complete screening checks.
Our hard working consultants in Europe, Singapore and China will be on hand to answer your queries, provide professional service almost 24-7. Our capable local staff are based in a number of Chinese cities who will be providing on the ground assistance during your screening trip, help you to settle down with your new job and provide on-going support to make your experience in China a rewarding one.
You can rely on our rich local knowledge and years of experience communicating with Chinese Airlines. We take our job very seriously and will do our best to protect the rights and interests of our crew.
PLEASE GET IN CONTACT - All applications will be handled in confidential, we will never contact your employers and no personal information will be distributed without your consent.