Information Security Manager
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by a National Flag Carrier to source a Information Security Manager on a permanent basis for their Head Quarters based in Central Asia.
Please be advised that the Closing date for this role is the 28th March 2018.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Accommodation Provided
- Flights Provided
- Develop, manage, ensure adherence to the corporate Information Security policies, standards and procedures - policies should be based on international standards (e.g. ISO27001), legal and regulatory requirements (e.g. PCI DSS).
- Perform internal audits to detect risks, weaknesses and vulnerabilities in IT infrastructure, corporate applications, business processes and practices.
- Propose and implement measures for improving IT security level and elimination IT infrastructure vulnerabilities.
- Direct the software asset management processes.
- Perform risk management related to information security and entire IT operations.
- Direct and monitor the adherence to ITIL practices.
- Monitor and report on breaches of information security or policies or standards.
- Manage all security incidents and manage internal and/ or external teams to respond to, resolve and recover from incidents.
- Monitors internal control systems to ensure that appropriate levels of access are maintained, including investigation of permission violations and authorizing the removal of access rights as needed.
- Research information security related solutions.
- Ensure all aspects of security and risk management are performed in compliance with relevant regulations.
- Perform application security and penetration testing using proven techniques in mobile, web and application security.
- Implement SAST/DAST/IAST and RASP capabilities into the software development lifecycles.
- Introduce threat modeling practices .
- Drive vulnerability management and reporting.
- University degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Professional Certification relevant to Information/ IT Security/ Audit/ Governance e.g. CISSP, CISA, CISM, , CGEIT, OSCP.
- Professional certifications and experience in IT infrastructure.
- Sound knowledge and experience with ISO 27001, PCI DSS and other international standards on Information security and processes.
- Sound knowledge of legislations, regulations and international norms related to information assets.
- Experience in developing information technology and security policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Knowledge and Experience in corporate and information risk management.
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in application security, penetration testing, security assessment, secure software development or related field.
- Experience in vulnerability risk and impact assessment.
- Extensive knowledge with vulnerability scanners.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of the secure software development.
- Experience in exploiting web, mobile and application security vulnerabilities.
- Supervisory experience in leading information security professionals .
Due to Visa restrictions only candidates with a University degree will be shortlisted.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to us in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone +44(0)1483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Information Security Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly