A320 B1/B2 Maintenance Instructor
Zenon is delighted to be commissioned by one European establish training organization to source a A320 B1/B2 Type rating Instructor for Maintenance on a contract basis for an training course based in the Middle East.
- Negotiable rate
- 8 Weeks contract
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
- Holds EASA Part 66 Licence (B1 or/and B2) with the capability and aptitude to attain Part-147 instructor approval A320 is mandatory.
- Conversant with EASA 145 & 147 requirements and relevant elements that are assigned to the scope of instruction, but also about the rules and specific procedures governing the teaching in a controlled environment
- Good understanding and experience of aviation legislation to promote the “appropriate attitude” towards regulation and procedures, and in particular the strict adherence to approved maintenance practices and quality standards
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent communication (written & spoken) and confident presentation skills
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to Antonio Navarro in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Antonio Navarro, please phone our office.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for A320 B1/B2 Maintenance Instructor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly