Lion Air B737NG Captains - Europe Screening - May 2018
As the preferred supplier and largest crew agency working with Lion Air, Rishworth Aviation is pleased to announce Screenings to be held in Europe (Burgess Hill, United Kingdom) during the first half of May 2018.
Rishworth Aviation, on behalf of our client Lion Air, requires B737 NG Captains for a 5-year renewable contract term based in Bali or Jakarta, Indonesia.
Lion Air is now offering an exciting Bali base in addition to Jakarta. Rishworth Aviation will support you during your assignment with Lion Air through our Pilot Support Representatives who will help you with your transition to living and working in Indonesia.
Click on ‘Apply’ to register your interest to attend May 2018 screenings in the UK, and one of our dedicated Lion Air consultants will get in touch with you.
- 737 NG type rating and Captain qualification
- 3,000+ hours total time
- 250+ Captain hours on B737-6/7/8/9
- Date of last flight as PIC on the B737-6/7/8/9 within the last 6 months
- Under 58 years of age
- SIM check within the last 6 months on the B737-6/7/8/9
- 10/3 roster pattern
- Accommodation allowance
- Travel and ground transportation allowances
- End of contract bonus
- With Rishworth Aviation's world class insurances and active on-contract support, experience exotic South East Asia to its fullest potential