Airbus Mechanics - Permanent - Mediterranean Sea
Zenon Aviation is pleased to be supporting a European MRO in their search for experienced Airbus Mechanics to work on a permanent position by the Mediterranean sea.
• Attractive salary
• Low tax rate in the country
• Extensive holidays
• European Base
• First months accommodation provided
• Fantastic Quality of Life destination
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Performing base maintenance activities of an aircraft
• Assisting in performing troubleshooting, inspections, routine and non-routine maintenance on aircraft in accordance with applicable technical data, customer maintenance program requirements, within estimated or budgeted hours
• Being responsible for completing and attaching parts tags to removed repairable, serviceable, or condemned parts
• Aeronautical Maintenance Qualification
• 5 years of minimum experience performing maintenance to fix wing aircrafts
• Base Maintenance background with Airbus fleet
• Experience letters or logbook for the last 2 years
• Current EWIS, FTS and HF
• Criminal Records
• Fluency in English language both written and oral
• Excellent Computer Skills, MS Office, Microsoft 365, Internet and Outlook
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to our Airbus Base Maintenance Mechanic is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send the following to Antonio Navarro
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Senior Recruiter Antonio Navarro, please phone +44 (0) 1483332000.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.