Air Astana - Non Type Rated First Officers B757/767, A320, EMB175
Spectrum Aviation, on behalf of our client Air Astana are currently accepting applicants for the position of Non-Type Rated First Officers on their fleet of B757/B767, A320 and EMB175.
Applicants do not need to be Type Rated on the aircraft type and full training will be provided by Air Astana. Benefits of this contract include:
- Four-year contract
- 6weeks on / 2 weeks off commuting roster (available after Line Training completed)
- Confirmed tickets on the Air Astana network to coincide with your 2 weeks off
- Ground transport to and from work provided
- Apartment accommodation provided
Requirements for Direct Entry First Officers – Not Qualified On Type
- Current and valid EASA (f)ATPL.
- Minimum flight hours: 1500 hours
- Minimum hours 500 Hours on Multi Pilot Aircraft jet or Turbo prop greater than 20 Tonnes
- Class 1 Medical.
- ICAO English level 4.
- Maximum age 55 years.
- Have flown within the last six (6) months.
The contract will be for four (4) year duration with an option to extend for a further three (3) years and a transition to Airbus for those pilots who initially commence on Boeing or Embraer in accordance with Air Astana needs. A three (3) year training bond applies and full details can be provided to qualified applicants.
For further information contact Darren Duggan or Shane Pollard, we look forward to talking with you.