Director of Airworthiness
Zenon Aviation have been commissioned by a National Regulatory Authority to source a Director of Airworthiness on a permanent basis at their HQ in the Caribbean.
• Competitive Salary
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Medical Insurance
Main Duties and Responsibilities:-
• Ensure that all National and International standards of airworthiness are achieved by airlines, operators, approved companies, private owners and licensed engineers for all aircraft on, or desiring acceptance on the national register of aircraft through the effective management of the Airworthiness department.
• To ensure adequate standards for the operational policies and procedures, qualified staff, data management and integrity and industry regulations are in place and effective.
Minimum Skills and Experience:-
• Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant discipline
• Hold an EASA, Transport Canada or FAA Maintenance License
• Extensive relevant experience at a senior Airworthiness regulatory level, including industry, technical and managerial experience.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever changing and dynamic market place, Zenon Aviation knows that the support and care we provide to candidates is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with you application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
If the above opportunity is of interest to you please forward your CV to email@example.com in confidence.
Alternatively, for a confidential call with our Recruitment Manager Kevin Small, please phone 01483 332000
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Director of Airworthiness
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly